MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- Mount Vernon High School's varsity football team is on the field just after 8 a.m. daily and practices rigorously until 5 p.m., in efforts to prepare for the upcoming season.
Discipline and teamwork are at the forefront of the practice strategies. An assistant coach could be overheard telling the team, "There will be no breaks in practice until Thanksgiving week."
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Mount Vernon Fire Displaces 11
- 4 Mount Vernon's Stop & Shop Will Be Powered By Bloom Energy Fuel Cell
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield