MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- Mount Vernon High School's varsity football team is on the field just after 8 a.m. daily and practices rigorously until 5 p.m., in efforts to prepare for the upcoming season.
Discipline and teamwork are at the forefront of the practice strategies. An assistant coach could be overheard telling the team, "There will be no breaks in practice until Thanksgiving week."
- 1 Funeral Arrangements Made For Raynette Turner In Mount Vernon
- 2 Initial Autopsy Results Inconclusive In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell Death
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Mount Vernon Woman Was Sick Hours Before Holding Cell Death