MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – The industrial structure at 750 S. Fulton Ave. in Mount Vernon has been sold for $3.85 million reports the Westchester County Business Journal.
The new owner plans to convert the building into a mini storage facility according to the report.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 Mount Vernon Employee Charged With Stealing From Parking Meters
- 2 Mount Vernon Miffed Maligned Mayor Won't Step Down
- 3 Bank Robber Remains On The Loose In Mount Vernon
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 No Ebola Cases In Mount Vernon, Despite Rumors, Says Mayor's Office