MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – The industrial structure at 750 S. Fulton Ave. in Mount Vernon has been sold for $3.85 million reports the Westchester County Business Journal.
The new owner plans to convert the building into a mini storage facility according to the report.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 Hearing To Continue On Mount Vernon's 42 W. Broad Street Development
- 2 IRS Warns Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 4 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 5 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers