MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – The industrial structure at 750 S. Fulton Ave. in Mount Vernon has been sold for $3.85 million reports the Westchester County Business Journal.
The new owner plans to convert the building into a mini storage facility according to the report.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 Investigation Into Mount Vernon Homicide Tops Week's News
- 2 MTA Reportedly Replacing Up To Three Mount Vernon Bridges
- 3 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime
- 4 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus