MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – The industrial structure at 750 S. Fulton Ave. in Mount Vernon has been sold for $3.85 million reports the Westchester County Business Journal.
The new owner plans to convert the building into a mini storage facility according to the report.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 Four Plead Guilty In Mount Vernon Gang Murder
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Vernon, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Academy Holds Graduation For New Mount Vernon Firefighters
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Vernon; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Vernon