MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – The industrial structure at 750 S. Fulton Ave. in Mount Vernon has been sold for $3.85 million reports the Westchester County Business Journal.
The new owner plans to convert the building into a mini storage facility according to the report.
To read the full article, click here.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Pedestrian Hurt In Mount Vernon Hit-And-Run
- 3 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court
- 4 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car