MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - A five-bedroom home at 790 Gramatan Ave. listed at $1.625 million is The Mount Vernon Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 4,300 square feet
- five bedrooms
- five full bathrooms
- built on 0.72 acres
- alarm system, central vacuum, chandelier, disposal, dryer, front gate, garage door opener, garage remote, grill, light fixture, refrigerator, shades/blinds and washer
- patio, sprinkler system lawn
- fireplace, walkout basement, formal dining room and high ceilings
- three-car attached garage
See Bronxville – Ley Real Estate for the complete listing.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 3 Mount Vernon Superintendent Discusses Fitness At White House
- 4 Mount Vernon Police Slow To Update Sex Offender Info, Audit Finds
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester