MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - A five-bedroom home at 790 Gramatan Ave. listed at $1.625 million is The Mount Vernon Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 4,300 square feet
- five bedrooms
- five full bathrooms
- built on 0.72 acres
- alarm system, central vacuum, chandelier, disposal, dryer, front gate, garage door opener, garage remote, grill, light fixture, refrigerator, shades/blinds and washer
- patio, sprinkler system lawn
- fireplace, walkout basement, formal dining room and high ceilings
- three-car attached garage
See Bronxville – Ley Real Estate for the complete listing.
- 1 Mount Vernon Market Fined By Liquor Authority For Marijuana Use On Premises
- 2 Attorney General Joins Investigation Into Mount Vernon Holding Cell Death
- 3 Initial Autopsy Results Inconclusive In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell Death
- 4 Funeral Arrangements Made For Raynette Turner In Mount Vernon
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says