MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - A five-bedroom home at 790 Gramatan Ave. listed at $1.625 million is The Mount Vernon Daily Voice's house of the week.
Check out the details of this home listing:
- 4,300 square feet
- five bedrooms
- five full bathrooms
- built on 0.72 acres
- alarm system, central vacuum, chandelier, disposal, dryer, front gate, garage door opener, garage remote, grill, light fixture, refrigerator, shades/blinds and washer
- patio, sprinkler system lawn
- fireplace, walkout basement, formal dining room and high ceilings
- three-car attached garage
See Bronxville – Ley Real Estate for the complete listing.
- 1 Mount Vernon Man Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 2 Mount Vernon Woman Indicted On Manslaughter Charges in Attack With Car
- 3 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 4 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three