WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The New York State Democratic Committee recently released a letter defending television ads that claim Republican gubernatorial hopeful Rob Astorino is involved in racketeering, conspiracy and fraud, according to Capital New York.
Astorino recently sent cease-and-desist letters to the television stations that claim the ads are misleading. The state Democratic Committee returned fire with an annotated letter defending its stance, citing pending lawsuits and investigations into Astorino and his election as Westchester's county executive, Capital New York said.
- 1 Mount Vernon Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Vernon, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Vernon
- 4 Academy Holds Graduation For New Mount Vernon Firefighters
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow