WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The New York State Democratic Committee recently released a letter defending television ads that claim Republican gubernatorial hopeful Rob Astorino is involved in racketeering, conspiracy and fraud, according to Capital New York.
Astorino recently sent cease-and-desist letters to the television stations that claim the ads are misleading. The state Democratic Committee returned fire with an annotated letter defending its stance, citing pending lawsuits and investigations into Astorino and his election as Westchester's county executive, Capital New York said.
- 1 Mount Vernon Market Fined By Liquor Authority For Marijuana Use On Premises
- 2 Attorney General Joins Investigation Into Mount Vernon Holding Cell Death
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Made For Raynette Turner In Mount Vernon
- 4 Initial Autopsy Results Inconclusive In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell Death
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient