MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- Mayor Ernie Davis will deliver the State of the City Address in City Council Chambers on Wednesday, March 26, at 7 p.m.
The mayor will provide updates on projects and accomplishments over the previous year and will discuss future infrastructure projects, plans for economic development and proposals with long-range benefits to the city.
Those wanting to attend are asked to show up 20 minutes before the address, as seating is limited.
The speech will also be live-streamed via the city’s website at www.cmvny.com.
The City Council Chambers are in City Hall, 1 Roosevelt Square.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Pedestrian Hurt In Mount Vernon Hit-And-Run
- 3 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court
- 4 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car