WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino is set to deliver the 2014 State of the County address on Thursday, May 1.
Astorino will speak at 7 p.m. Thursday, May 1 at the Central Jury Room of the County Courthouse at 111 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. in White Plains. The speech is open to the public. Doors will open at 5:45 p.m., according to a press release. The speech will be aired live on News 12.
- 1 Investigation Into Mount Vernon Homicide Tops Week's News
- 2 MTA Reportedly Replacing Up To Three Mount Vernon Bridges
- 3 Metro-North Reports Rise In Crime
- 4 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 5 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus