YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers investigators discovered four large barrels of chemicals in an alley off Morris Street that may have been meant for a methamphetamine lab, according to News 12.
The surrounding area was closed for several hours while hazardous materials teams were called in to investigate and take the barrels away, according to the report.
The residents of 55 Morris St. are not allowed back into the building until authorities declare it safe.
- 1 Hearing To Continue On Mount Vernon's 42 W. Broad Street Development
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 IRS Warns Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 5 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers