YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers investigators discovered four large barrels of chemicals in an alley off Morris Street that may have been meant for a methamphetamine lab, according to News 12.
The surrounding area was closed for several hours while hazardous materials teams were called in to investigate and take the barrels away, according to the report.
The residents of 55 Morris St. are not allowed back into the building until authorities declare it safe.
- 1 Funeral Arrangements Made For Raynette Turner In Mount Vernon
- 2 Initial Autopsy Results Inconclusive In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell Death
- 3 Mount Vernon Woman Was Sick Hours Before Holding Cell Death
- 4 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester