YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers investigators discovered four large barrels of chemicals in an alley off Morris Street that may have been meant for a methamphetamine lab, according to News 12.
The surrounding area was closed for several hours while hazardous materials teams were called in to investigate and take the barrels away, according to the report.
The residents of 55 Morris St. are not allowed back into the building until authorities declare it safe.
- 1 Mount Vernon Man Charged With Rape Of 13-Year-Old
- 2 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 3 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 4 Rough Rides Abound After Brutal Winter Takes Toll On Westchester Roads
- 5 Fire Watch Is In Effect For Westchester Through Evening