PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- A Rye woman was arrested on Wednesday after leaving her infant in a hot car in Port Chester, according to a report by LoHud.com.
The 5-month-old girl, believed to be left in the car for around 20 minutes, was unharmed, but may have suffered some dehydration, and her 32-year-old mother Carrie McKenzie, was released after posting bail, according to the report.
The incident occurred at the Kohl's Route 1 in Port Chester at approximately 2:30 p.m., the report said.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 3 Mount Vernon Superintendent Discusses Fitness At White House
- 4 Mount Vernon Police Slow To Update Sex Offender Info, Audit Finds
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester