PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- A Rye woman was arrested on Wednesday after leaving her infant in a hot car in Port Chester, according to a report by LoHud.com.
The 5-month-old girl, believed to be left in the car for around 20 minutes, was unharmed, but may have suffered some dehydration, and her 32-year-old mother Carrie McKenzie, was released after posting bail, according to the report.
The incident occurred at the Kohl's Route 1 in Port Chester at approximately 2:30 p.m., the report said.
- 1 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 5 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA