PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- A Rye woman was arrested on Wednesday after leaving her infant in a hot car in Port Chester, according to a report by LoHud.com.
The 5-month-old girl, believed to be left in the car for around 20 minutes, was unharmed, but may have suffered some dehydration, and her 32-year-old mother Carrie McKenzie, was released after posting bail, according to the report.
The incident occurred at the Kohl's Route 1 in Port Chester at approximately 2:30 p.m., the report said.
- 1 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 2 Mount Vernon Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody
- 3 Authorities Investigating Woman Found Dead In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell
- 4 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 5 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway