PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- A Rye woman was arrested on Wednesday after leaving her infant in a hot car in Port Chester, according to a report by LoHud.com.
The 5-month-old girl, believed to be left in the car for around 20 minutes, was unharmed, but may have suffered some dehydration, and her 32-year-old mother Carrie McKenzie, was released after posting bail, according to the report.
The incident occurred at the Kohl's Route 1 in Port Chester at approximately 2:30 p.m., the report said.
- 1 Hearing To Continue On Mount Vernon's 42 W. Broad Street Development
- 2 IRS Warns Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 4 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill