MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- New York State Crime Stoppers and the Westchester County District Attorney are offering up to $5,000 for information that directly leads to the whereabouts, arrest and conviction of Leroi Bouche, who is wanted for the recent assault of a Yonkers detective in Mount Vernon.
A Yonkers Police detective who was assigned to work with members of the Westchester County District Attorney’s Office in the apprehension of Bouche. Police said that when the detective observed Bouche in a vehicle he attempted to approach Bouche struck the officer, causing serious injuries including a dislocated shoulder and fractured vertebrae before fleeing the scene on foot.
Citizens with pertinent information are asked to call the NYS Crime Stoppers hot line at 1-866-313- TIPS or may also go the NYS Crime Stoppers web site www.nyscrimestoppers.org.
- 1 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 2 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings In Mount Vernon
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 5 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three