WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Hawthorne arrested a woman for driving while intoxicated and speeding in Yorktown on Thursday, Feb. 20, police officials said.
Gabrielle G. Delillo drove past an unmarked trooper cruiser on the Taconic State Parkway driving 95 mph. Troopers pulled Delillo over and suspected her of being intoxicated, according to State Police.
Delillo was charged with driving while intoxicated and is due to appear in Town of Yorktown Court on Thursday, Feb. 27, State Police said.
- 1 Mount Vernon Man Convicted In Fatal Stabbing Of Girlfriend Gets 25 To Life
- 2 Mount Vernon's Andre Jones Convicted Of Kidnapping, Robbery
- 3 New Medical-Surgical Unit At Montefiore Opens In Mount Vernon
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store