WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Hawthorne arrested a woman for driving while intoxicated and speeding in Yorktown on Thursday, Feb. 20, police officials said.
Gabrielle G. Delillo drove past an unmarked trooper cruiser on the Taconic State Parkway driving 95 mph. Troopers pulled Delillo over and suspected her of being intoxicated, according to State Police.
Delillo was charged with driving while intoxicated and is due to appear in Town of Yorktown Court on Thursday, Feb. 27, State Police said.
- 1 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 5 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA