PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Peekskill police charged a man on Sunday who bit part of the nose off another man in a fight.
Patricio Guartan-Jiminez, a 30-year-old Spring Valley resident, was arrested and charged with assault in the second degree, a Class D felony, after allegedly biting a portion of someone's nose off, according to Peekskill Officer Lt. John White.
On Sunday, several officers responded to 623 Smith Street for an altercation. Upon arrival, officers found a male with a large portion of his nose missing, according to White. During the investigation, it was learned that Guartan-Jimenez was engaged in a physical altercation with another male subject present at that location, according to White.
Guartan-Jimenez allegedly bit the subject on his nose with such force that it severed a large portion of his nose, according to White.
The victim was transported to Westchester Medical Center. Guartan-Jimenez was arrested and charged with felony assault. According to police, he was remanded to Westchester County Jail pending a future court appearance.
- 1 Fire Displaces Five Families, Kills Four Cats In Yonkers
- 2 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Mount Vernon Tuesday
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95