MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- A Mount Vernon man who works for a security company stands accused of shooting and killing a coworker at Levister Towers on Monday, according to LoHud.com.
Dontan Jenkins, 32, allegedly shot his 47-year-old co-worker after the victim allegedly made comments about Jenkins' weight, LoHud.com reported.
Jenkins, who has a previous criminal record, was charged with second-degree murder, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody
- 2 Authorities Investigating Woman Found Dead In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell
- 3 Mount Vernon Market Fined By Liquor Authority For Marijuana Use On Premises
- 4 Attorney General Joins Investigation Into Mount Vernon Holding Cell Death
- 5 Initial Autopsy Results Inconclusive In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell Death