MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – A Mount Vernon resident is recovering at the Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx after being struck by a vehicle while walking on South Fulton Avenue Thursday night.
Police confirmed that the 55-year-old man is in critical condition after being struck by an elderly Mount Vernon driver shortly before 9 p.m. on Thursday.
The victim suffered a fractured skull. Police said the driver was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol and no tickets were issued as a result of the accident.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 3 Mount Vernon Superintendent Discusses Fitness At White House
- 4 Mount Vernon Police Slow To Update Sex Offender Info, Audit Finds
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester