MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – A Mount Vernon resident is recovering at the Jacobi Medical Center in the Bronx after being struck by a vehicle while walking on South Fulton Avenue Thursday night.
Police confirmed that the 55-year-old man is in critical condition after being struck by an elderly Mount Vernon driver shortly before 9 p.m. on Thursday.
The victim suffered a fractured skull. Police said the driver was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol and no tickets were issued as a result of the accident.
- 1 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 2 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School