MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – Mount Vernon police officials are still seeking the man who robbed Capital One Bank on Gramatan Avenue on Tuesday.
Police released a surveillance photo of the suspect, who made off with nearly $3,000 after threatening a teller with a gun, which was never produced during the bank robbery.
Officials have described the suspect as African-American, 5-feet, 8-inches, of average build. He was wearing a dark jacket, jeans and winter hat that read “New York.” No one was harmed during the robbery, which took place shortly after noon.
Anyone with information regarding the robbery should contact police at 914-665-2500.
- 1 Mount Vernon Employee Arrested For Stealing From Parking Meters
- 2 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Vernon Skies Sunday
- 4 Guilty Plea Of Mount Vernon Mayor Tops Week's News
- 5 No Ebola Cases In Mount Vernon, Despite Rumors, Says Mayor's Office