MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – Mount Vernon police officials are still seeking the man who robbed Capital One Bank on Gramatan Avenue on Tuesday.
Police released a surveillance photo of the suspect, who made off with nearly $3,000 after threatening a teller with a gun, which was never produced during the bank robbery.
Officials have described the suspect as African-American, 5-feet, 8-inches, of average build. He was wearing a dark jacket, jeans and winter hat that read “New York.” No one was harmed during the robbery, which took place shortly after noon.
Anyone with information regarding the robbery should contact police at 914-665-2500.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody
- 2 Authorities Investigating Woman Found Dead In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Police Investigating Overnight Home Invasion In New Rochelle
- 5 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate