MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – Mount Vernon police officials are still seeking the man who robbed Capital One Bank on Gramatan Avenue on Tuesday.
Police released a surveillance photo of the suspect, who made off with nearly $3,000 after threatening a teller with a gun, which was never produced during the bank robbery.
Officials have described the suspect as African-American, 5-feet, 8-inches, of average build. He was wearing a dark jacket, jeans and winter hat that read “New York.” No one was harmed during the robbery, which took place shortly after noon.
Anyone with information regarding the robbery should contact police at 914-665-2500.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman Indicted On Manslaughter Charges in Attack With Car
- 2 Mount Vernon Man Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 3 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidental Shooting
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three