MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- New York State Police have charged a Mount Vernon man with possession of a controlled substance and driving while ability impaired, officials said.
Christian A. Carretta, 39, was pulled over for allegedly driving at a very slow rate of speed on the Taconic State Parkway with his hazard lights flashing, according to state police.
Subsequent investigation revealed Carretta to be under the influence of drugs. He was also allegedly in possession of a controlled substance, Troopers said.
Carretta is scheduled to appear in court on Friday, Aug. 22, authorities said.
- 1 Mount Vernon Man Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 2 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 3 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 4 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three