MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- New York State Police have charged a Mount Vernon man with possession of a controlled substance and driving while ability impaired, officials said.
Christian A. Carretta, 39, was pulled over for allegedly driving at a very slow rate of speed on the Taconic State Parkway with his hazard lights flashing, according to state police.
Subsequent investigation revealed Carretta to be under the influence of drugs. He was also allegedly in possession of a controlled substance, Troopers said.
Carretta is scheduled to appear in court on Friday, Aug. 22, authorities said.
- 1 Mount Vernon Man Charged With Rape Of 13-Year-Old
- 2 Court's Injunction Stops HUD From Giving Away Grants For Westchester
- 3 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 4 Open Houses In Mount Vernon This Weekend
- 5 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train