MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Hawthorne charged a Mount Vernon man with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, April 5, police officials said.
Juma I. Sooknanan, 26, was allegedly pulled over by Troopers responding to a suspicious vehicle complaint on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Yonkers, according to State Police.
Sooknanan was allegedly found to be intoxicated and is scheduled to return to City of Yonkers Court on Tuesday, April 15, State Police said.
- 1 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Mount Vernon Superintendent Discusses Fitness At White House
- 4 Mount Vernon Police Slow To Update Sex Offender Info, Audit Finds
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway