MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Hawthorne charged a Mount Vernon man with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, April 5, police officials said.
Juma I. Sooknanan, 26, was allegedly pulled over by Troopers responding to a suspicious vehicle complaint on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Yonkers, according to State Police.
Sooknanan was allegedly found to be intoxicated and is scheduled to return to City of Yonkers Court on Tuesday, April 15, State Police said.
- 1 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 2 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings In Mount Vernon
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 5 Eastchester Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Car Accident That Killed Three