MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- New York State Police in Hawthorne charged a Mount Vernon man with driving while intoxicated on Saturday, April 5, police officials said.
Juma I. Sooknanan, 26, was allegedly pulled over by Troopers responding to a suspicious vehicle complaint on the Sprain Brook Parkway in Yonkers, according to State Police.
Sooknanan was allegedly found to be intoxicated and is scheduled to return to City of Yonkers Court on Tuesday, April 15, State Police said.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Tuckahoe Man Charged With Cashing Same Check Twice
- 3 State AG To Take Over Raynette Turner Investigation In Mount Vernon
- 4 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery
- 5 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies