MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – A 20-year-old Mount Vernon man was arrested on Sunday and was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated on the Taconic Parkway, according to a state police report.
New York State Police report Julio Cortez was found to be driving while intoxicated after police were called to assist him with his disabled vehicle on Taconic in the Town of Mount Pleasant at approximately 2:23 a.m.
Cortez’s blood alcohol content was allegedly .18 percent after a breathalyzer test was administered. He was issued traffic tickets and is due back in the Town of Mount Pleasant Court on May 29.
- 1 Mount Vernon Market Fined By Liquor Authority For Marijuana Use On Premises
- 2 Attorney General Joins Investigation Into Mount Vernon Holding Cell Death
- 3 Initial Autopsy Results Inconclusive In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell Death
- 4 Family Files $20M Suit Against Yonkers In Police Raid Fatal Fall Incident
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Made For Raynette Turner In Mount Vernon