MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – A 20-year-old Mount Vernon man was arrested on Sunday and was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated on the Taconic Parkway, according to a state police report.
New York State Police report Julio Cortez was found to be driving while intoxicated after police were called to assist him with his disabled vehicle on Taconic in the Town of Mount Pleasant at approximately 2:23 a.m.
Cortez’s blood alcohol content was allegedly .18 percent after a breathalyzer test was administered. He was issued traffic tickets and is due back in the Town of Mount Pleasant Court on May 29.
- 1 Core Member Of Mount Vernon Street Gang Gets 28 Years In Prison
- 2 Mount Vernon Police Seek Strip Club Shooting Suspect
- 3 Mount Vernon Wins Boys Basketball Crown; Three Title Games Moved To Monday
- 4 Sex Offenders Live Near Mount Vernon Pre-K's, Report Says
- 5 Mount Vernon Officials Break Ground On Workforce Housing