MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – A 20-year-old Mount Vernon man was arrested on Sunday and was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated on the Taconic Parkway, according to a state police report.
New York State Police report Julio Cortez was found to be driving while intoxicated after police were called to assist him with his disabled vehicle on Taconic in the Town of Mount Pleasant at approximately 2:23 a.m.
Cortez’s blood alcohol content was allegedly .18 percent after a breathalyzer test was administered. He was issued traffic tickets and is due back in the Town of Mount Pleasant Court on May 29.
- 1 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 2 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill
- 5 One Killed, One Injured In Car Crash Near Port Chester High School