MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – A 20-year-old Mount Vernon man was arrested on Sunday and was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated on the Taconic Parkway, according to a state police report.
New York State Police report Julio Cortez was found to be driving while intoxicated after police were called to assist him with his disabled vehicle on Taconic in the Town of Mount Pleasant at approximately 2:23 a.m.
Cortez’s blood alcohol content was allegedly .18 percent after a breathalyzer test was administered. He was issued traffic tickets and is due back in the Town of Mount Pleasant Court on May 29.
- 1 Former Mount Vernon Cop Charged With Forging Hydrocodone Prescriptions
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 162 Westchester County Employees Take Buyouts