MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – A 20-year-old Mount Vernon man was arrested on Sunday and was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated on the Taconic Parkway, according to a state police report.
New York State Police report Julio Cortez was found to be driving while intoxicated after police were called to assist him with his disabled vehicle on Taconic in the Town of Mount Pleasant at approximately 2:23 a.m.
Cortez’s blood alcohol content was allegedly .18 percent after a breathalyzer test was administered. He was issued traffic tickets and is due back in the Town of Mount Pleasant Court on May 29.
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 3 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49
- 4 Former Westchester DA Pirro Makes Appearance At Robert Durst Hearing
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43