MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - A bomb threat at the Dorothea Hopfer School of Nursing turned out to be a hoax, Mount Vernon Police said.
A bomb threat was reported around 4 p.m. on Wednesday at the school, located at 53 Valentine St. Mount Vernon firefighters searched the building and determined after about an hour of searching the building that the threat was unfounded.
Check back with The Mount Vernon Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 3 Mount Vernon Superintendent Discusses Fitness At White House
- 4 Mount Vernon Police Slow To Update Sex Offender Info, Audit Finds
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester