MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - A bomb threat at the Dorothea Hopfer School of Nursing turned out to be a hoax, Mount Vernon Police said.
A bomb threat was reported around 4 p.m. on Wednesday at the school, located at 53 Valentine St. Mount Vernon firefighters searched the building and determined after about an hour of searching the building that the threat was unfounded.
Check back with The Mount Vernon Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Mount Vernon Man Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 2 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 3 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 4 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three