MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - A bomb threat at the Dorothea Hopfer School of Nursing turned out to be a hoax, Mount Vernon Police said.
A bomb threat was reported around 4 p.m. on Wednesday at the school, located at 53 Valentine St. Mount Vernon firefighters searched the building and determined after about an hour of searching the building that the threat was unfounded.
Check back with The Mount Vernon Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Mount Vernon Breaks Ground On Affordable Housing Project
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Mount Vernon
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Crime Stoppers, Best Buy Team To Benefit Mount Vernon Gun Buyback