MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - A bomb threat at the Dorothea Hopfer School of Nursing turned out to be a hoax, Mount Vernon Police said.
A bomb threat was reported around 4 p.m. on Wednesday at the school, located at 53 Valentine St. Mount Vernon firefighters searched the building and determined after about an hour of searching the building that the threat was unfounded.
Check back with The Mount Vernon Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Four Plead Guilty In Mount Vernon Gang Murder
- 2 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Vernon; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Vernon, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Academy Holds Graduation For New Mount Vernon Firefighters
- 5 Mount Vernon Enters State Of Emergency As Storm Arrives