MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - A bomb threat at the Dorothea Hopfer School of Nursing turned out to be a hoax, Mount Vernon Police said.
A bomb threat was reported around 4 p.m. on Wednesday at the school, located at 53 Valentine St. Mount Vernon firefighters searched the building and determined after about an hour of searching the building that the threat was unfounded.
Check back with The Mount Vernon Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Funeral Arrangements Made For Raynette Turner In Mount Vernon
- 2 Initial Autopsy Results Inconclusive In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell Death
- 3 Mount Vernon Woman Was Sick Hours Before Holding Cell Death
- 4 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester