MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- Mount Vernon Police are searching for a suspect who hit a pedestrian and fled the scene on Sunday, March 23, according to News 12 Westchester.
The victim was struck after leaving a party at the Macedonia Community Center at approximately 1 a.m. on Sunday. Police say the car that struck the victim was a silver colored Dodge Challenger with Maryland plates, News 12 Westchester reported.
The victim was taken to an area hospital and was listed in serious but stable condition, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Hearing To Continue On Mount Vernon's 42 W. Broad Street Development
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 IRS Warns Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 5 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations