YONKERS -- An unidentified man is in serious but stable condition after being stabbed on Palisade Avenue in Yonkers on Saturday night, according to a report by News 12 Westchester.
Police are searching for the suspect in the stabbing, which occurred on Palisade Avenue near Elm Street, according to the report.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman Charged In Fatal Hit-And-Run
- 2 Mount Vernon Man Charged In Stabbing Had Domestic Troubles In Past
- 3 Mount Vernon Seeks Contractor For Memorial Field Tennis Bubble
- 4 Mount Vernon Schools Budget Represents No Tax Levy Increase
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M