YONKERS -- An unidentified man is in serious but stable condition after being stabbed on Palisade Avenue in Yonkers on Saturday night, according to a report by News 12 Westchester.
Police are searching for the suspect in the stabbing, which occurred on Palisade Avenue near Elm Street, according to the report.
- 1 Man Stabbed In Street Overnight In Mount Vernon
- 2 Mount Vernon Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 3 Mount Vernon Poised To Erect Afforable Housing For Seniors
- 4 Mount Vernon Hosts Smart School Bond Act Rally
- 5 Mount Vernon Sergeant In Shooting Named In Excessive Force Lawsuits