YONKERS -- An unidentified man is in serious but stable condition after being stabbed on Palisade Avenue in Yonkers on Saturday night, according to a report by News 12 Westchester.
Police are searching for the suspect in the stabbing, which occurred on Palisade Avenue near Elm Street, according to the report.
- 1 Mount Vernon Man Convicted In Fatal Stabbing Of Girlfriend Gets 25 To Life
- 2 New Medical-Surgical Unit At Montefiore Opens In Mount Vernon
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 5 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester