MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – A man was shot in Mount Vernon on Friday night, then walked into the local hospital, according to police.
The shooting occurred about 9 p.m. at 12 North 7th Ave. Police Chief John Roland will have more details on the incident Saturday morning, police said.
Check back with The Mount Vernon Daily Voice for more information.
- 1 Several Stabbed In Late Night Street Fight In Mount Vernon
- 2 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites Mount Vernon
- 3 Open Houses In Mount Vernon This Weekend
- 4 Mount Vernon Superintendent Thanks Voters For Backing 2015-16 Budget
- 5 Mount Vernon's Fleetwood Neighborhood Hosts Community Clean-Up Day