MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – A man was shot in Mount Vernon on Friday night, then walked into the local hospital, according to police.
The shooting occurred about 9 p.m. at 12 North 7th Ave. Police Chief John Roland will have more details on the incident Saturday morning, police said.
Check back with The Mount Vernon Daily Voice for more information.
- 1 Mount Vernon Employee Arrested For Stealing From Parking Meters
- 2 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Vernon Skies Sunday
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Mount Vernon Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend