MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – A man was shot in Mount Vernon on Friday night, then walked into the local hospital, according to police.
The shooting occurred about 9 p.m. at 12 North 7th Ave. Police Chief John Roland will have more details on the incident Saturday morning, police said.
Check back with The Mount Vernon Daily Voice for more information.
- 1 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 2 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 3 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Mount Vernon Superintendent Discusses Fitness At White House
- 5 Mount Vernon Police Slow To Update Sex Offender Info, Audit Finds