MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – A man was shot in Mount Vernon on Friday night, then walked into the local hospital, according to police.
The shooting occurred about 9 p.m. at 12 North 7th Ave. Police Chief John Roland will have more details on the incident Saturday morning, police said.
Check back with The Mount Vernon Daily Voice for more information.
- 1 Mount Vernon Market Fined By Liquor Authority For Marijuana Use On Premises
- 2 Attorney General Joins Investigation Into Mount Vernon Holding Cell Death
- 3 Initial Autopsy Results Inconclusive In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell Death
- 4 Funeral Arrangements Made For Raynette Turner In Mount Vernon
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says