MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – A man was shot in Mount Vernon on Friday night, then walked into the local hospital, according to police.
The shooting occurred about 9 p.m. at 12 North 7th Ave. Police Chief John Roland will have more details on the incident Saturday morning, police said.
Check back with The Mount Vernon Daily Voice for more information.
- 1 Hearing To Continue On Mount Vernon's 42 W. Broad Street Development
- 2 IRS Warns Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 5 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers