MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – A man who was shot Thursday, Aug. 14 on South Fifth Avenue is recovering in the hospital, reports News 12 Westchester.
The shooting occurred around 9 p.m., according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 Hearing To Continue On Mount Vernon's 42 W. Broad Street Development
- 3 IRS Warns Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 5 Unsafe Lane Change Cited Is In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member