MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – A man who was shot Thursday, Aug. 14 on South Fifth Avenue is recovering in the hospital, reports News 12 Westchester.
The shooting occurred around 9 p.m., according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody
- 2 Authorities Investigating Woman Found Dead In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Police Investigating Overnight Home Invasion In New Rochelle
- 5 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate