MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – A man who was shot Thursday, Aug. 14 on South Fifth Avenue is recovering in the hospital, reports News 12 Westchester.
The shooting occurred around 9 p.m., according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Vernon, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Vernon
- 3 Academy Holds Graduation For New Mount Vernon Firefighters
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Vernon; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow