MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – A man who was shot Thursday, Aug. 14 on South Fifth Avenue is recovering in the hospital, reports News 12 Westchester.
The shooting occurred around 9 p.m., according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 2 Yonkers Police Investigate Possible Homicide After Naked Man Found On Run
- 3 Fire Displaces Five Families, Kills Four Cats In Yonkers
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Mount Vernon Tuesday
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam