MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – A man who was shot Thursday, Aug. 14 on South Fifth Avenue is recovering in the hospital, reports News 12 Westchester.
The shooting occurred around 9 p.m., according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Mount Vernon Man Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 2 Mount Vernon Woman Indicted On Manslaughter Charges in Attack With Car
- 3 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 4 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three