MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. — Gunshots shattered the Christmas Eve calm as police responded to a call of shots fired at 8:32 p.m. Monday at 60 Mount Vernon Ave.
Officers found a 31-year-old Mount Vernon resident with non-life threatening gunshot injuries to his legs, according to Mount Vernon Chief of Police John Roland. Officers rushed the victim to a local hospital, where he is being treated for his injuries. Police declined to identify the victim Tuesday.
Police are asking anyone with information of the shooting to call either the detective division or the confidential tip line at (914) 665-2588.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 Bud Light Apologizes For Bottle Label Some Believe Promotes Rape
- 4 Court's Injunction Stops HUD From Giving Away Grants For Westchester
- 5 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says