MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- Some Mount Vernon residents were forced from their homes after a gas leak on Dunham Avenue on Monday, March 24, according to News 12 Westchester.
Twenty people from 16 homes were evacuated after a gas line was ruptured by a backhoe about 11 a.m., News 12 Westchester reported.
Residents were kept out of their home for about 20 minutes, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Hearing To Continue On Mount Vernon's 42 W. Broad Street Development
- 2 IRS Warns Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 4 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill