MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- Some Mount Vernon residents were forced from their homes after a gas leak on Dunham Avenue on Monday, March 24, according to News 12 Westchester.
Twenty people from 16 homes were evacuated after a gas line was ruptured by a backhoe about 11 a.m., News 12 Westchester reported.
Residents were kept out of their home for about 20 minutes, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Snow Likely In Mount Vernon On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 2 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 3 Mount Vernon Investigation Into Report Of Gunshots Tops Week's News
- 4 Two Shot Inside Apartment Building In Yonkers
- 5 Mount Vernon Office Building Sold For $1.5 Million