RYE, N.Y. -- The suspect believed to have caused a fatal accident on I-95 in Rye could be facing additional charges on top of driving while intoxicated, according to News 12 Westchester.
Jose Ramirez of Norwalk, Conn., was driving, with two passengers in his car, back to Connecticut from a bar in Westchester when he crashed into a Thruway truck, killing passenger Kelman Villa Santos of Norwalk, News 12 Westchester said.
Both Ramirez and the driver of the truck were taken to Westchester Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Mount Vernon
- 3 Mount Vernon Will See Dangerous Wind Chills As Low As 15 Below Zero
- 4 Mount Vernon Celebrates Black History With Famous Actresses, Producer
- 5 Mount Vernon Fleetwood Association Releases Dues, Plans