MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. -- A fire that broke out in an attic at a home on Mersereau Avenue has left a family homeless, according to News 12.
The four people in the home at the time were unhurt in the blaze, believed to have been started by a faulty electrical outlet, according to the article.
It reportedly took 20 firefighters to put out the blaze.
- 1 Mount Vernon Market Fined By Liquor Authority For Marijuana Use On Premises
- 2 Attorney General Joins Investigation Into Mount Vernon Holding Cell Death
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Made For Raynette Turner In Mount Vernon
- 4 Initial Autopsy Results Inconclusive In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell Death
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient