MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Vito Scavone of Mt. Vernon died May 24. He was 43.
Scavone was born Aug. 11, 1973, in Mt. Vernon, to Antonio and Maria (DiPietro) Scavone. He began working with his father and uncle in their family business and was currently working for the Town of Eastchester Highway Department.
Scavone is survived by his mother, Maria; sister, Carmella (Robert) Grubelic; nephew and niece; uncles and aunts, Larry and Nina Scavone, Sal and Ida DiPietro, Vinny and Colomba DiPietro and Rita and Paolo Fubelli; and many cousins. He was predeceased by his father, Antonio.
Calling hours are from 6 to 9 p.m. Wednesday, May 28 and Thursday, May 29 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Yannantuono Burr Davis Sharpe Funeral Home, 584 Gramatan Ave., Mt. Vernon, NY 10552. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday, May 30 at Our Lady of Mt. Carmel Church, Mt. Vernon. Interment at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery, New Rochelle.
- 1 Mount Vernon Man Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 2 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 3 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 4 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three