MAHOPAC, N.Y. - Thomas Treanor of Mahopac died on Wednesday, Aug. 6. He was 75.
Treanor was born April 13, 1939, to James Thomas and Myrtle (Brengel) Treanor in the Bronx. Before he retired he was a driver for UPS in Mount Vernon.
Treanor is survived by his children, Cindy Ann Besharat, James Treanor, Karen Blefgen and Thomas Treanor; companion, Rita Acocella; sisters, Lorene Breese and Jean Zambelli; brother, Phillip Treanor; nine grandchildren; four great-great grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Sunday, Aug. 10 from 1 to 5 p.m. at Cargain Funeral Homes, Inc., 418 Route Six, Mahopac, NY 10541. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11:30 a.m. Monday, Aug. 11 at St. James the Apostle R.C., 14 Gleneida Ave., Carmel, NY 10512. Interment will follow at Raymond Hill Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Treanor's memory may be made to: Alzheimer's Association, 2 Jefferson Plaza, Suite 103, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601-4060.
- 1 Funeral Arrangements Made For Raynette Turner In Mount Vernon
- 2 Initial Autopsy Results Inconclusive In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell Death
- 3 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Mount Vernon Woman Was Sick Hours Before Holding Cell Death