MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Theresa DeAngelis of Mt. Vernon died May 12. She was 93.
DeAngelis was born Dec. 5, 1920, in Mt. Vernon, to Neil and Grace Palladino. She worked for the Mt. Vernon Board of Education at the Mt. Vernon High School before retiring.
DeAngelis is survived by her sons, Michael (Mary), Richard (Adrienne); and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Dominick; and nine siblings.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 13 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Yannantuono Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 14 at Our Lady of Victory Church. Interment to follow at Beechwood Cemetery.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 4 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash