MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Theresa DeAngelis of Mt. Vernon died May 12. She was 93.
DeAngelis was born Dec. 5, 1920, in Mt. Vernon, to Neil and Grace Palladino. She worked for the Mt. Vernon Board of Education at the Mt. Vernon High School before retiring.
DeAngelis is survived by her sons, Michael (Mary), Richard (Adrienne); and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Dominick; and nine siblings.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 13 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Yannantuono Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 14 at Our Lady of Victory Church. Interment to follow at Beechwood Cemetery.
- 1 Mount Vernon Man Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 2 Mount Vernon Woman Indicted On Manslaughter Charges in Attack With Car
- 3 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 4 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three