MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Theresa DeAngelis of Mt. Vernon died May 12. She was 93.
DeAngelis was born Dec. 5, 1920, in Mt. Vernon, to Neil and Grace Palladino. She worked for the Mt. Vernon Board of Education at the Mt. Vernon High School before retiring.
DeAngelis is survived by her sons, Michael (Mary), Richard (Adrienne); and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Dominick; and nine siblings.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 13 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Yannantuono Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 14 at Our Lady of Victory Church. Interment to follow at Beechwood Cemetery.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody
- 2 Authorities Investigating Woman Found Dead In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell
- 3 Mount Vernon Market Fined By Liquor Authority For Marijuana Use On Premises
- 4 Attorney General Joins Investigation Into Mount Vernon Holding Cell Death
- 5 Initial Autopsy Results Inconclusive In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell Death