WASHINGTON D.C. - Rosena I. Brockmond of Washington D.C., formerly of Mount Vernon died Jan. 5. She was 87.
Brockmond was born Aug. 9, 1926, in Washington, D.C., to Clausell and Pearl Payne. She moved to Mount Vernon, New York in 1943, where she worked at the Mount Vernon Hospital for 25 years. In 1998, she returned to the Washington, D.C. area to be closer to family.
Brockmond is survived by her grand niece, Michelle (Stanley) Nelson; and great-grand niece, Lena Nelson. She was predeceased by her parents; sister, Helen Thompson; and niece, Margaret Smith.
Burial services will be held Feb. 8 in New Rochelle, New York.
For more information, please visit: http://www.KalasFuneralHomes.com
- 1 Mount Vernon Man Convicted In Fatal Stabbing Of Girlfriend Gets 25 To Life
- 2 Mount Vernon's Andre Jones Convicted Of Kidnapping, Robbery
- 3 New Medical-Surgical Unit At Montefiore Opens In Mount Vernon
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store