MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Robert Frank Germain of Mount Vernon died March 9. He was 79.
Germain was born July 9, 1934, in the Bronx, the son of Mabel and Frank Germain. He was a mechanical engineer who started his own engineering firm that included his sons, as a family business.
Germain is survived by his sons, Robert Jr. and Ralph Germain; daughter-in-law, Kathrine; six grandchildren; and companion, Maryann Sensale.
Calling hours are Tuesday, March 11 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Ballard-Durand FH, 2 Maple Ave., White Plains. A service will be held at 10 a.m. Wednesday, March 12 at the funeral home with burial following the service at Kensico Gardens in Valhalla.
- 1 Mount Vernon Breaks Ground On Affordable Housing Project
- 2 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Fire Displaces Five Families, Kills Four Cats In Yonkers
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents