MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Pauline Tramontano of Mount Vernon died Wednesday, Jan. 8. She was 105.
Tramontano was born Dec. 25, 1908, in San Giacomo di Acri, Italy; daughter of Frank and Maria Feraco. She came to America at the age of 13.
Tramontano is survived by her children, Josephine Walsh of Rye Brook, Frank Tramontano (Rosemarie) of White Plains, Rosemarie Petrone (William) of Port Chester and Robert Tramontano of Mount Vernon; 10 grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandchild. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Salvatore; siblings; and son-in-law, Harry Walsh.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 10 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Yannantuono Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 11 at Church of St. Ursula in Mount Vernon, followed by interment at St. Mary's Cemetery in Rye Brook.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Mount Vernon Teen Goes For Scholarship In Culinary Arts Competition
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Mount Vernon Wins Boys Basketball Crown; Three Title Games Moved To Monday
- 5 Mount Vernon Basketball Fans Celebrate Championship Win