MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Pauline Tramontano of Mount Vernon died Wednesday, Jan. 8. She was 105.
Tramontano was born Dec. 25, 1908, in San Giacomo di Acri, Italy; daughter of Frank and Maria Feraco. She came to America at the age of 13.
Tramontano is survived by her children, Josephine Walsh of Rye Brook, Frank Tramontano (Rosemarie) of White Plains, Rosemarie Petrone (William) of Port Chester and Robert Tramontano of Mount Vernon; 10 grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandchild. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Salvatore; siblings; and son-in-law, Harry Walsh.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 10 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Yannantuono Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 11 at Church of St. Ursula in Mount Vernon, followed by interment at St. Mary's Cemetery in Rye Brook.
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 3 Former Westchester DA Pirro Makes Appearance At Robert Durst Hearing
- 4 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 5 Fare Increases Start For Metro-North, Bee-Line Riders