MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Pauline Tramontano of Mount Vernon died Wednesday, Jan. 8. She was 105.
Tramontano was born Dec. 25, 1908, in San Giacomo di Acri, Italy; daughter of Frank and Maria Feraco. She came to America at the age of 13.
Tramontano is survived by her children, Josephine Walsh of Rye Brook, Frank Tramontano (Rosemarie) of White Plains, Rosemarie Petrone (William) of Port Chester and Robert Tramontano of Mount Vernon; 10 grandchildren; 13 great-grandchildren; and a great-great-grandchild. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Salvatore; siblings; and son-in-law, Harry Walsh.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 10 from 4 to 8 p.m. at Yannantuono Funeral Home. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 11 at Church of St. Ursula in Mount Vernon, followed by interment at St. Mary's Cemetery in Rye Brook.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman Indicted On Manslaughter Charges in Attack With Car
- 2 Mount Vernon Man Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 3 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidental Shooting
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three