MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Nikolaus (Klaus) Cornely of Mt. Vernon died Feb. 27. He was 79.
Cornely is survived by his wife, Elizabeth; children, Ursula, Monica (Richard) and Andrew (Keisha); five grandchildren; sister, Elsbeth; and two nieces.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 5 from 3 to 7 p.m. at the Yannantuono Burr Davis Sharpe Funeral Home, 584 Gramatan Ave., Mt. Vernon, NY 10552. A Funeral Mass will be celerbated at 10 a.m. Thursday, March 6 at St. Ursula's Church. Interment will be at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Mount Vernon Employee Charged With Stealing From Parking Meters
- 2 Mount Vernon Miffed Maligned Mayor Won't Step Down
- 3 Bank Robber Remains On The Loose In Mount Vernon
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 No Ebola Cases In Mount Vernon, Despite Rumors, Says Mayor's Office