MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Nikolaus (Klaus) Cornely of Mt. Vernon died Feb. 27. He was 79.
Cornely is survived by his wife, Elizabeth; children, Ursula, Monica (Richard) and Andrew (Keisha); five grandchildren; sister, Elsbeth; and two nieces.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 5 from 3 to 7 p.m. at the Yannantuono Burr Davis Sharpe Funeral Home, 584 Gramatan Ave., Mt. Vernon, NY 10552. A Funeral Mass will be celerbated at 10 a.m. Thursday, March 6 at St. Ursula's Church. Interment will be at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman Charged In Fatal Hit-And-Run
- 2 Mount Vernon Man Charged In Stabbing Had Domestic Troubles In Past
- 3 Mount Vernon Seeks Contractor For Memorial Field Tennis Bubble
- 4 Mount Vernon Schools Budget Represents No Tax Levy Increase
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M