MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Marion Groccia of Mount Vernon died April 12. She was 88.
Groccia was born Dec. 4, 1925, in Mount Vernon, to Nicholas and Concetta Maucieri. She graduated from A.B. Davis High School in 1944. She was a 10 year employee of General Tire Co.. For the past 25 years, she was an employee of the traffic bureau for Mount Vernon Police Department. She was a parishioner of Our Lady of Victory Church.
Groccia is survived by her husband, Nat Groccia; sons, Robert (Margaret) of New Milford, Conn., Charles (Milagros) of Katonah and Richard (Margaret) of Cortlandt Manor; nine grandchildren; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her sisters, Elizabeth Petilli and Laura Coschigiano.
Calling hours are Monday, April 14 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. A Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 15 at Our Lady of Victory Church.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman Charged In Fatal Hit-And-Run
- 2 Mount Vernon Man Charged In Stabbing Had Domestic Troubles In Past
- 3 Mount Vernon Seeks Contractor For Memorial Field Tennis Bubble
- 4 Mount Vernon Schools Budget Represents No Tax Levy Increase
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M