DELRAY BEACH, Fla. - Marilyn Carr Nordone of Delray Beach, formerly of Yonkers and Mount Vernon, died April 4. She was 77.
Nordone was born in Mount Vernon, to Marion and William Carr. She graduated from Edison Vocational High School in Mount Vernon. She worked for Gardner M. Bishop Inc. as a payroll supervisor until her retirement.
Nordone is survived by her husband, Anthony; children, John Nordone of Yonkers, Eileen (Debbie) Nordone of Oak Ridge, N.J., and Donna (Mark) Heaney of Kernersville, N.C.; 10 grandchildren; and a great-grandson. She was predeceased by her parents; daughter, Cathy Ann; and sisters, Joan and Ellen.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 8 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Flynn Memorial Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 p.m. Wednesday, April 9 at St. Eugene's Church, Yonkers. Committal will follow at Ferncliff Crematory Chapel, Hartsdale, N.Y.
- 1 Obamas Could Be Bound For Westchester After Presidency, Report Says
- 2 Con Edison To Continue Extensive Project In Mount Vernon
- 3 Man Charged In Sprain Brook Parkway Crash That Killed Infant Girl
- 4 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 5 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others