ROYAL PALM BEACH, Fla. - Lydia Jane Lifrieri Aiello, of Royal Palm Beach, Florida, former resident of Mt. Vernon, N.Y., died Feb. 13. She was 57.
Aiello was born Dec. 11, 1956, in Bronxville, N.Y., to Joseph and Eleanor A. Leaden Lifrieri of Bronxville, N.Y., former longtime residents of Mt. Vernon, N.Y.
Aiello is survived by her husband, Frank T. Aiello of Royal Palm Beach; children, Nicole M. (Duc) Luong of St. Petersburg and Frank L. Aiello of Royal Palm Beach; siblings, Lynne F. Guido of Lake Carmel, N.Y., Laurie E. Ruhl (Paul) of New Rochelle, N.Y., Lt. Dennis M. Lifrieri (MVPD) of Bronxville, N.Y., Jo-Ann Rabadi (Marwan) of Yonkers, N.Y., and Sister Eucharia Maria (Karen) Lifrieri, HOB of Chester, New Jersey; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her brother-in-law, Frank Guido.
Burial was in Royal Palm Memorial Gardens, West Palm Beach.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Mount Vernon Wins Boys Basketball Crown; Three Title Games Moved To Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Sex Offenders Live Near Mount Vernon Pre-K's, Report Says
- 5 Mount Vernon Basketball Fans Celebrate Championship Win