ROYAL PALM BEACH, Fla. - Lydia Jane Lifrieri Aiello, of Royal Palm Beach, Florida, former resident of Mt. Vernon, N.Y., died Feb. 13. She was 57.
Aiello was born Dec. 11, 1956, in Bronxville, N.Y., to Joseph and Eleanor A. Leaden Lifrieri of Bronxville, N.Y., former longtime residents of Mt. Vernon, N.Y.
Aiello is survived by her husband, Frank T. Aiello of Royal Palm Beach; children, Nicole M. (Duc) Luong of St. Petersburg and Frank L. Aiello of Royal Palm Beach; siblings, Lynne F. Guido of Lake Carmel, N.Y., Laurie E. Ruhl (Paul) of New Rochelle, N.Y., Lt. Dennis M. Lifrieri (MVPD) of Bronxville, N.Y., Jo-Ann Rabadi (Marwan) of Yonkers, N.Y., and Sister Eucharia Maria (Karen) Lifrieri, HOB of Chester, New Jersey; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her brother-in-law, Frank Guido.
Burial was in Royal Palm Memorial Gardens, West Palm Beach.
- 1 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Former Westchester DA Pirro Makes Appearance At Robert Durst Hearing
- 4 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among Nation's 'Smartest'
- 5 Manhattan Building Collapses After Apparent Gas Explosion