ROYAL PALM BEACH, Fla. - Lydia Jane Lifrieri Aiello, of Royal Palm Beach, Florida, former resident of Mt. Vernon, N.Y., died Feb. 13. She was 57.
Aiello was born Dec. 11, 1956, in Bronxville, N.Y., to Joseph and Eleanor A. Leaden Lifrieri of Bronxville, N.Y., former longtime residents of Mt. Vernon, N.Y.
Aiello is survived by her husband, Frank T. Aiello of Royal Palm Beach; children, Nicole M. (Duc) Luong of St. Petersburg and Frank L. Aiello of Royal Palm Beach; siblings, Lynne F. Guido of Lake Carmel, N.Y., Laurie E. Ruhl (Paul) of New Rochelle, N.Y., Lt. Dennis M. Lifrieri (MVPD) of Bronxville, N.Y., Jo-Ann Rabadi (Marwan) of Yonkers, N.Y., and Sister Eucharia Maria (Karen) Lifrieri, HOB of Chester, New Jersey; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her brother-in-law, Frank Guido.
Burial was in Royal Palm Memorial Gardens, West Palm Beach.
- 1 Mount Vernon Employee Arrested For Stealing From Parking Meters
- 2 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Vernon Skies Sunday
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Mount Vernon Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend