SEAFORD, Del. - Lucy E. Brescia of Seaford, formerly of Mt. Vernon, N.Y., died May 19. She was 96.
Brescia spent most of her adult life in Mt. Vernon before retiring to Florida.
Brescia is survived by her children, Victor Brescia, Daniel Brescia and Lucille Brescia Kurtz; seven grandchildren; nine great grandchildren; and siblings, Ralph D'Aliso, Christopher D'Aliso, Esther Vitaliano and Anna Orlando. She was predeceased by her husband, Victor Brescia.
Calling hours are Friday, June 20 at 10:30 a.m. at Sts. Peter and Paul Church, 129 Birch St., Mt. Vernon, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Delaware Hospice, 100 Patriots Way, Milford, DE 19963.
- 1 Hearing To Continue On Mount Vernon's 42 W. Broad Street Development
- 2 IRS Warns Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 5 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers