SEAFORD, Del. - Lucy E. Brescia of Seaford, formerly of Mt. Vernon, N.Y., died May 19. She was 96.
Brescia spent most of her adult life in Mt. Vernon before retiring to Florida.
Brescia is survived by her children, Victor Brescia, Daniel Brescia and Lucille Brescia Kurtz; seven grandchildren; nine great grandchildren; and siblings, Ralph D'Aliso, Christopher D'Aliso, Esther Vitaliano and Anna Orlando. She was predeceased by her husband, Victor Brescia.
Calling hours are Friday, June 20 at 10:30 a.m. at Sts. Peter and Paul Church, 129 Birch St., Mt. Vernon, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Delaware Hospice, 100 Patriots Way, Milford, DE 19963.
- 1 Funeral Arrangements Made For Raynette Turner In Mount Vernon
- 2 Initial Autopsy Results Inconclusive In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell Death
- 3 Mount Vernon Woman Was Sick Hours Before Holding Cell Death
- 4 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester