SEAFORD, Del. - Lucy E. Brescia of Seaford, formerly of Mt. Vernon, N.Y., died May 19. She was 96.
Brescia spent most of her adult life in Mt. Vernon before retiring to Florida.
Brescia is survived by her children, Victor Brescia, Daniel Brescia and Lucille Brescia Kurtz; seven grandchildren; nine great grandchildren; and siblings, Ralph D'Aliso, Christopher D'Aliso, Esther Vitaliano and Anna Orlando. She was predeceased by her husband, Victor Brescia.
Calling hours are Friday, June 20 at 10:30 a.m. at Sts. Peter and Paul Church, 129 Birch St., Mt. Vernon, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Delaware Hospice, 100 Patriots Way, Milford, DE 19963.
- 1 Mount Vernon Employee Arrested For Stealing From Parking Meters
- 2 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Vernon Skies Sunday
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Mount Vernon Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend