SEAFORD, Del. - Lucy E. Brescia of Seaford, formerly of Mt. Vernon, N.Y., died May 19. She was 96.
Brescia spent most of her adult life in Mt. Vernon before retiring to Florida.
Brescia is survived by her children, Victor Brescia, Daniel Brescia and Lucille Brescia Kurtz; seven grandchildren; nine great grandchildren; and siblings, Ralph D'Aliso, Christopher D'Aliso, Esther Vitaliano and Anna Orlando. She was predeceased by her husband, Victor Brescia.
Calling hours are Friday, June 20 at 10:30 a.m. at Sts. Peter and Paul Church, 129 Birch St., Mt. Vernon, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Delaware Hospice, 100 Patriots Way, Milford, DE 19963.
- 1 Core Member Of Mount Vernon Street Gang Gets 28 Years In Prison
- 2 Mount Vernon Police Seek Strip Club Shooting Suspect
- 3 Mount Vernon Wins Boys Basketball Crown; Three Title Games Moved To Monday
- 4 Sex Offenders Live Near Mount Vernon Pre-K's, Report Says
- 5 Mount Vernon Officials Break Ground On Workforce Housing