SEAFORD, Del. - Lucy E. Brescia of Seaford, formerly of Mt. Vernon, N.Y., died May 19. She was 96.
Brescia spent most of her adult life in Mt. Vernon before retiring to Florida.
Brescia is survived by her children, Victor Brescia, Daniel Brescia and Lucille Brescia Kurtz; seven grandchildren; nine great grandchildren; and siblings, Ralph D'Aliso, Christopher D'Aliso, Esther Vitaliano and Anna Orlando. She was predeceased by her husband, Victor Brescia.
Calling hours are Friday, June 20 at 10:30 a.m. at Sts. Peter and Paul Church, 129 Birch St., Mt. Vernon, N.Y.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Delaware Hospice, 100 Patriots Way, Milford, DE 19963.
- 1 Robbers On The Run After Heist At Pelham Manor Store
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Mount Vernon Superintendent Discusses Fitness At White House
- 4 Mount Vernon Police Slow To Update Sex Offender Info, Audit Finds
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway