MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Lucille Ostling (nee Janniello), a lifetime resident of Mt. Vernon, died Feb. 1. She was 78.
Ostling is survived by her siblings, Rose (Julian) Scherrer from Del Ray, Fla., Sarah (Howard) McKay and Muriel (Herbert) Brauner; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Robert; and brother, Vincent (Dorothy) Janniello.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 4 from 3 to 7 p.m. at the Yannantuono Burr Davis Sharpe Funeral Home, 584 Gramatan Ave., Mt. Vernon. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Thursday, Feb. 6 at the Holy Trinity Church in Mamaroneck.
- 1 Mount Vernon Employee Charged With Stealing From Parking Meters
- 2 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Vernon Skies Sunday
- 4 Mount Vernon Miffed Maligned Mayor Won't Step Down
- 5 No Ebola Cases In Mount Vernon, Despite Rumors, Says Mayor's Office