MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Lucille Ostling (nee Janniello), a lifetime resident of Mt. Vernon, died Feb. 1. She was 78.
Ostling is survived by her siblings, Rose (Julian) Scherrer from Del Ray, Fla., Sarah (Howard) McKay and Muriel (Herbert) Brauner; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Robert; and brother, Vincent (Dorothy) Janniello.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 4 from 3 to 7 p.m. at the Yannantuono Burr Davis Sharpe Funeral Home, 584 Gramatan Ave., Mt. Vernon. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Thursday, Feb. 6 at the Holy Trinity Church in Mamaroneck.
- 1 Fire Displaces Five Families, Kills Four Cats In Yonkers
- 2 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 3 Chance Of Snow Returns To Mount Vernon Tuesday
- 4 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 5 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95