MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Lucille Ostling (nee Janniello), a lifetime resident of Mt. Vernon, died Feb. 1. She was 78.
Ostling is survived by her siblings, Rose (Julian) Scherrer from Del Ray, Fla., Sarah (Howard) McKay and Muriel (Herbert) Brauner; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Robert; and brother, Vincent (Dorothy) Janniello.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 4 from 3 to 7 p.m. at the Yannantuono Burr Davis Sharpe Funeral Home, 584 Gramatan Ave., Mt. Vernon. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Thursday, Feb. 6 at the Holy Trinity Church in Mamaroneck.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody
- 2 Authorities Investigating Woman Found Dead In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell
- 3 Mount Vernon Market Fined By Liquor Authority For Marijuana Use On Premises
- 4 Attorney General Joins Investigation Into Mount Vernon Holding Cell Death
- 5 Family Files $20M Suit Against Yonkers In Police Raid Fatal Fall Incident