MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Lucille Ostling (nee Janniello), a lifetime resident of Mt. Vernon, died Feb. 1. She was 78.
Ostling is survived by her siblings, Rose (Julian) Scherrer from Del Ray, Fla., Sarah (Howard) McKay and Muriel (Herbert) Brauner; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Robert; and brother, Vincent (Dorothy) Janniello.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 4 from 3 to 7 p.m. at the Yannantuono Burr Davis Sharpe Funeral Home, 584 Gramatan Ave., Mt. Vernon. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Thursday, Feb. 6 at the Holy Trinity Church in Mamaroneck.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 3 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court
- 4 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 5 Pedestrian Hurt In Mount Vernon Hit-And-Run