MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Lucille Ostling (nee Janniello), a lifetime resident of Mt. Vernon, died Feb. 1. She was 78.
Ostling is survived by her siblings, Rose (Julian) Scherrer from Del Ray, Fla., Sarah (Howard) McKay and Muriel (Herbert) Brauner; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Robert; and brother, Vincent (Dorothy) Janniello.
Calling hours are Tuesday, Feb. 4 from 3 to 7 p.m. at the Yannantuono Burr Davis Sharpe Funeral Home, 584 Gramatan Ave., Mt. Vernon. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Thursday, Feb. 6 at the Holy Trinity Church in Mamaroneck.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Mount Vernon's Stop & Shop Will Be Powered By Bloom Energy Fuel Cell
- 4 Mount Vernon Fire Displaces 11
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield