MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Letizia K. Serini of Mount Vernon died Aug. 31. She was 83.
Serini was born June 3, 1931, in Staten Island, to Donato and Dominica (nee Cornacchio) Denora.
Serini is survived by her daughters, Ursula A. Serini and Denise (Serini) (Wilmer) Gonzalez; son, Karl Serini; brothers, Joseph and John Denora; sister, Pauline Peddie; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Rome Serini; sister, Theresa Mathiasen; and grandson, EJ Gonzalez.
Calling hours are Friday, Sept. 5 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p,m, at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. A Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 6 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe.
In lieu of flowers, a donation may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. http://www.stjude.org/donate
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Pedestrian Hurt In Mount Vernon Hit-And-Run
- 3 Gang Members Charged With Murder, Other Felonies In White Plains Court
- 4 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car