MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Letizia K. Serini of Mount Vernon died Aug. 31. She was 83.
Serini was born June 3, 1931, in Staten Island, to Donato and Dominica (nee Cornacchio) Denora.
Serini is survived by her daughters, Ursula A. Serini and Denise (Serini) (Wilmer) Gonzalez; son, Karl Serini; brothers, Joseph and John Denora; sister, Pauline Peddie; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Rome Serini; sister, Theresa Mathiasen; and grandson, EJ Gonzalez.
Calling hours are Friday, Sept. 5 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p,m, at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. A Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 6 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe.
In lieu of flowers, a donation may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. http://www.stjude.org/donate
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Several Stabbed In Late Night Street Fight In Mount Vernon
- 2 U.S. $1.1M Water Treatment Westchester Fine Cites Mount Vernon
- 3 Open Houses In Mount Vernon This Weekend
- 4 Mount Vernon Superintendent Thanks Voters For Backing 2015-16 Budget
- 5 Mount Vernon's Fleetwood Neighborhood Hosts Community Clean-Up Day