MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Letizia K. Serini of Mount Vernon died Aug. 31. She was 83.
Serini was born June 3, 1931, in Staten Island, to Donato and Dominica (nee Cornacchio) Denora.
Serini is survived by her daughters, Ursula A. Serini and Denise (Serini) (Wilmer) Gonzalez; son, Karl Serini; brothers, Joseph and John Denora; sister, Pauline Peddie; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Rome Serini; sister, Theresa Mathiasen; and grandson, EJ Gonzalez.
Calling hours are Friday, Sept. 5 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p,m, at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. A Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 6 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe.
In lieu of flowers, a donation may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. http://www.stjude.org/donate
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 Core Member Of Mount Vernon Street Gang Gets 28 Years In Prison
- 2 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Killing 'Neighborhood Grandmother'
- 3 Developers Break Ground On $60M Mount Vernon LaPorte Development
- 4 Mount Vernon Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Mount Vernon