MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Letizia K. Serini of Mount Vernon died Aug. 31. She was 83.
Serini was born June 3, 1931, in Staten Island, to Donato and Dominica (nee Cornacchio) Denora.
Serini is survived by her daughters, Ursula A. Serini and Denise (Serini) (Wilmer) Gonzalez; son, Karl Serini; brothers, Joseph and John Denora; sister, Pauline Peddie; and three grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, Rome Serini; sister, Theresa Mathiasen; and grandson, EJ Gonzalez.
Calling hours are Friday, Sept. 5 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p,m, at the Westchester Funeral Home, Inc., Eastchester. A Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 6 at Immaculate Conception Church, Tuckahoe.
In lieu of flowers, a donation may be made to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. http://www.stjude.org/donate
For more information, please visit: http://www.westchesterfuneralhome.com
- 1 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 2 IRS Warns Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Hearing To Continue On Mount Vernon's 42 W. Broad Street Development
- 4 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 5 Unsafe Lane Change Cited Is In I-95 Crash That Killed National Guard Member