PEEKSKILL, N.Y. - John J. Paribello Sr. of Peekskill, died May 27. He was 83.
Paribello was born Oct. 8, 1930, in Mount Vernon, to James and Florence Carideo Paribello. He was a member of the Mount Vernon Volunteer Fire Dept. Engine 2 and the American Society of Mechanical Engineers. He was a mechanical engineer specializing in precious metals at Sigmund Cohn Corp. in Mount Vernon for over 40 years.
Paribello is survived by his children, John (Mary) Paribello of Ridgefield, Conn., Judy Paribello Guerriero of Tuckahoe, Stephen Paribello of West Palm Beach, Fla., Mary Beth Dobbin of Eastchester and Paul Paribello of Brookfield, Conn.; eight grandchildren; and brother, James L. Paribello of Seattle, Wa. He was predeceased by his wife, Frances Paribello; sister, Maria Rita; and son-in-law, Michael Dobbin.
Calling hours are Thursday, May 29, from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home, Peekskill. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, May 30, at the Assumption Church. Entombment will follow at Hillside Cemetery.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Mount Vernon
- 3 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester
- 4 Seven Mount Vernon Police Officers Graduate From County Academy
- 5 Montefiore Hosts Ebola Town Hall Meeting In Mount Vernon