MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - James J. Colonna, a resident of Mount Vernon, died Jan. 14. He was 83.
Colonna was the proprietor of his own law firm in the Bronx.
Colonna is survived by his wife, Joan; daughters, Jennifer and Jessica (James) O'Hara; and a grandchild.
Calling hours are Thursday, Jan. 16 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at F. Ruggiero & Sons, Inc., 732 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers, NY 10704. (914)-375-1400). Funeral Service will be held at 9:30 a.m. Friday, Jan. 17 at the funeral home, with entombment to follow at Woodlawn Cemetery, Bronx.
- 1 Funeral Arrangements Made For Raynette Turner In Mount Vernon
- 2 Mount Vernon Woman Was Sick Hours Before Holding Cell Death
- 3 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient