MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - James J. Colonna, a resident of Mount Vernon, died Jan. 14. He was 83.
Colonna was the proprietor of his own law firm in the Bronx.
Colonna is survived by his wife, Joan; daughters, Jennifer and Jessica (James) O'Hara; and a grandchild.
Calling hours are Thursday, Jan. 16 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at F. Ruggiero & Sons, Inc., 732 Yonkers Ave., Yonkers, NY 10704. (914)-375-1400). Funeral Service will be held at 9:30 a.m. Friday, Jan. 17 at the funeral home, with entombment to follow at Woodlawn Cemetery, Bronx.
- 1 Core Member Of Mount Vernon Street Gang Gets 28 Years In Prison
- 2 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Killing 'Neighborhood Grandmother'
- 3 Mount Vernon Police Seek Strip Club Shooting Suspect
- 4 Sex Offenders Live Near Mount Vernon Pre-K's, Report Says
- 5 Mount Vernon Officials Break Ground On Workforce Housing