MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Helen Fiorentino of Mount Vernon died Jan. 20. She was 89.
Fiorentino was born Dec. 17, 1924, in Mount Vernon, to Nicholas and Louise DiMartino.
Fiorentino is survived by her children, Peggy Spear and Judy (Dennis) Solano; four grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and sister, Dora Breglia. She was predeceased by her parents; and nine brothers and sisters.
Calling hours are from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 23 at the Yannantuono Burr Davis Sharpe Funeral Home, 584 Gramatan Ave., Mt. Vernon, NY 10552 (914) 699-4010. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 24 at St. Mary's Church. Interment at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers contributions may be made to The National Parkinson Foundation at http://www.parkinson.org in memory of Helen Fiorentino.
- 1 Mount Vernon Fire Displaces 11
- 2 State Police Warn Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Mount Vernon Teen Goes For Scholarship In Culinary Arts Competition
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48