MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Helen Fiorentino of Mount Vernon died Jan. 20. She was 89.
Fiorentino was born Dec. 17, 1924, in Mount Vernon, to Nicholas and Louise DiMartino.
Fiorentino is survived by her children, Peggy Spear and Judy (Dennis) Solano; four grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and sister, Dora Breglia. She was predeceased by her parents; and nine brothers and sisters.
Calling hours are from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 23 at the Yannantuono Burr Davis Sharpe Funeral Home, 584 Gramatan Ave., Mt. Vernon, NY 10552 (914) 699-4010. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 24 at St. Mary's Church. Interment at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers contributions may be made to The National Parkinson Foundation at http://www.parkinson.org in memory of Helen Fiorentino.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody
- 2 Authorities Investigating Woman Found Dead In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell
- 3 Mount Vernon Market Fined By Liquor Authority For Marijuana Use On Premises
- 4 Attorney General Joins Investigation Into Mount Vernon Holding Cell Death
- 5 Family Files $20M Suit Against Yonkers In Police Raid Fatal Fall Incident