MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Helen Fiorentino of Mount Vernon died Jan. 20. She was 89.
Fiorentino was born Dec. 17, 1924, in Mount Vernon, to Nicholas and Louise DiMartino.
Fiorentino is survived by her children, Peggy Spear and Judy (Dennis) Solano; four grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and sister, Dora Breglia. She was predeceased by her parents; and nine brothers and sisters.
Calling hours are from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 23 at the Yannantuono Burr Davis Sharpe Funeral Home, 584 Gramatan Ave., Mt. Vernon, NY 10552 (914) 699-4010. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 24 at St. Mary's Church. Interment at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers contributions may be made to The National Parkinson Foundation at http://www.parkinson.org in memory of Helen Fiorentino.
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 3 WABC-TV Reporter Lisa Colagrossi Of Stamford Dies At 49
- 4 Former Westchester DA Pirro Makes Appearance At Robert Durst Hearing
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43