MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Helen Fiorentino of Mount Vernon died Jan. 20. She was 89.
Fiorentino was born Dec. 17, 1924, in Mount Vernon, to Nicholas and Louise DiMartino.
Fiorentino is survived by her children, Peggy Spear and Judy (Dennis) Solano; four grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and sister, Dora Breglia. She was predeceased by her parents; and nine brothers and sisters.
Calling hours are from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 23 at the Yannantuono Burr Davis Sharpe Funeral Home, 584 Gramatan Ave., Mt. Vernon, NY 10552 (914) 699-4010. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 24 at St. Mary's Church. Interment at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers contributions may be made to The National Parkinson Foundation at http://www.parkinson.org in memory of Helen Fiorentino.
- 1 Mount Vernon Employee Charged With Stealing From Parking Meters
- 2 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Mount Vernon Skies Sunday
- 4 No Ebola Cases In Mount Vernon, Despite Rumors, Says Mayor's Office
- 5 Mount Vernon Miffed Maligned Mayor Won't Step Down