MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Helen Fiorentino of Mount Vernon died Jan. 20. She was 89.
Fiorentino was born Dec. 17, 1924, in Mount Vernon, to Nicholas and Louise DiMartino.
Fiorentino is survived by her children, Peggy Spear and Judy (Dennis) Solano; four grandchildren; two great-grandchildren; and sister, Dora Breglia. She was predeceased by her parents; and nine brothers and sisters.
Calling hours are from 4 to 8 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 23 at the Yannantuono Burr Davis Sharpe Funeral Home, 584 Gramatan Ave., Mt. Vernon, NY 10552 (914) 699-4010. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 24 at St. Mary's Church. Interment at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers contributions may be made to The National Parkinson Foundation at http://www.parkinson.org in memory of Helen Fiorentino.
- 1 Hearing To Continue On Mount Vernon's 42 W. Broad Street Development
- 2 IRS Warns Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 4 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill