MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Frank Graziano, Jr. of Mount Vernon died July 28. He was 98.
Graziano was born Jan. 7, 1926, in Mt. Vernon, to Frank Sr. and Elizabeth Graziano. He served in the National Guard during the Korean War.
Graziano is survived by his wife, Susan (nee Palmiero) Graziano; children, Elizabeth (Louis) DeMarco and Dr. Frank Graziano III (Margaret); five grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren; brother, John Graziano; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his sister, Nancy Volpe.
Calling hours are from 4 to 9 p.m. Thursday, July 31 at the Yannantuono Burr Davis Sharpe Funeral Home, 584 Gramatan Ave., Mt. Vernon, NY 10552. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Aug. 1 at St. Ursula's Church, Mt. Vernon. Interment at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Mount Vernon Market Fined By Liquor Authority For Marijuana Use On Premises
- 2 Attorney General Joins Investigation Into Mount Vernon Holding Cell Death
- 3 Funeral Arrangements Made For Raynette Turner In Mount Vernon
- 4 Initial Autopsy Results Inconclusive In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell Death
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient