MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Frank Graziano, Jr. of Mount Vernon died July 28. He was 98.
Graziano was born Jan. 7, 1926, in Mt. Vernon, to Frank Sr. and Elizabeth Graziano. He served in the National Guard during the Korean War.
Graziano is survived by his wife, Susan (nee Palmiero) Graziano; children, Elizabeth (Louis) DeMarco and Dr. Frank Graziano III (Margaret); five grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren; brother, John Graziano; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his sister, Nancy Volpe.
Calling hours are from 4 to 9 p.m. Thursday, July 31 at the Yannantuono Burr Davis Sharpe Funeral Home, 584 Gramatan Ave., Mt. Vernon, NY 10552. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Aug. 1 at St. Ursula's Church, Mt. Vernon. Interment at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman Charged In Fatal Hit-And-Run
- 2 Mount Vernon Man Charged In Stabbing Had Domestic Troubles In Past
- 3 Mount Vernon Seeks Contractor For Memorial Field Tennis Bubble
- 4 Mount Vernon Schools Budget Represents No Tax Levy Increase
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M