MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Frank Graziano, Jr. of Mount Vernon died July 28. He was 98.
Graziano was born Jan. 7, 1926, in Mt. Vernon, to Frank Sr. and Elizabeth Graziano. He served in the National Guard during the Korean War.
Graziano is survived by his wife, Susan (nee Palmiero) Graziano; children, Elizabeth (Louis) DeMarco and Dr. Frank Graziano III (Margaret); five grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren; brother, John Graziano; and many nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his sister, Nancy Volpe.
Calling hours are from 4 to 9 p.m. Thursday, July 31 at the Yannantuono Burr Davis Sharpe Funeral Home, 584 Gramatan Ave., Mt. Vernon, NY 10552. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Aug. 1 at St. Ursula's Church, Mt. Vernon. Interment at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
- 1 Core Member Of Mount Vernon Street Gang Gets 28 Years In Prison
- 2 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Killing 'Neighborhood Grandmother'
- 3 Mount Vernon Police Seek Strip Club Shooting Suspect
- 4 Sex Offenders Live Near Mount Vernon Pre-K's, Report Says
- 5 Mount Vernon Officials Break Ground On Workforce Housing