MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Emilio Martin, a Mt. Vernon resident, died May 15. He was 89.
Martin was born Nov. 21, 1924 in New Brunswick, N.J., to Constantino and Hilaria Martin. He was
the owner of Martin & Martin Meat Market in the Bronx for 40 years, retiring in 1996.
Martin is survived by his children, Emilio Martin, Carmen Della Vecchia, Fay Martin-Collabolletta and Tino Martin; brothers, Frank and Julio Martin; sister, Connie Martin Sanz; seven grandchildren; and five great grandchildren. He was predeceased by his parents; and wife, Ascension.
Calling hours are Monday, May 19 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Tuesday, May 20 at Our Lady of Sorrows Church, interment at Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: www.mcmahonfuneralhome.com
- 1 Mount Vernon Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Vernon, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Vernon
- 4 Academy Holds Graduation For New Mount Vernon Firefighters
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow