MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Dora Kostrzewski of Mt. Vernon died April 30. She was 88.
Kostrzewski was born June 12, 1925, to Daniel and Rachel Saracino. She worked as a secretary for Pfizer Inc. for many years.
Kostrzewski is survived by her brother, Daniel; niece, Debbie; nephews, Paul and Dan; four great nephews; and a great niece. She was predeceased by her husband, Casmir.
Calling hours are Tuesday, May 6 from 12 to 2 p.m. at the Yannantuono Burr Davis Sharpe Funeral Home, 584 Gramatan Ave., Mt. Vernon, NY 10552, where a funeral service will be held at 1:30 p.m. Interment to follow at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody
- 2 Authorities Investigating Woman Found Dead In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell
- 3 Mount Vernon Market Fined By Liquor Authority For Marijuana Use On Premises
- 4 Attorney General Joins Investigation Into Mount Vernon Holding Cell Death
- 5 Family Files $20M Suit Against Yonkers In Police Raid Fatal Fall Incident