NORTH WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Clifford Abrams of North White Plains, and formerly of Mt.Vernon, died on April 12. He was 60.
Abrams was born Oct. 4, 1953, to Rose Abrams in New York City. He was a licensed funeral director with Riverside Memorial Chapels in both New York City and Mt.Vernon.
Abrams is survived by his wife, Sharon (nee Seacor) Abrams of North White Plains; children,
Matthew Rubin of North White Plains and Melissa (Dante) Rinaldi of Livingston, N.J.; brother, Gary (Gina) Abrams of Birmingham, Ala.; and two nieces and one nephew.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, April 16 at the Holy Name of Jesus Church, Valhalla. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to either, The Lighthouse for the Blind or the National Kidney Foundation.
- 1 Core Member Of Mount Vernon Street Gang Gets 28 Years In Prison
- 2 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Killing 'Neighborhood Grandmother'
- 3 Developers Break Ground On $60M Mount Vernon LaPorte Development
- 4 Mount Vernon Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Mount Vernon