NORTH WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Clifford Abrams of North White Plains, and formerly of Mt.Vernon, died on April 12. He was 60.
Abrams was born Oct. 4, 1953, to Rose Abrams in New York City. He was a licensed funeral director with Riverside Memorial Chapels in both New York City and Mt.Vernon.
Abrams is survived by his wife, Sharon (nee Seacor) Abrams of North White Plains; children,
Matthew Rubin of North White Plains and Melissa (Dante) Rinaldi of Livingston, N.J.; brother, Gary (Gina) Abrams of Birmingham, Ala.; and two nieces and one nephew.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, April 16 at the Holy Name of Jesus Church, Valhalla. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to either, The Lighthouse for the Blind or the National Kidney Foundation.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 3 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern
- 4 Man, 29, Pleads Guilty To Child Porn Charges, Says Westchester DA
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash