NORTH WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. - Clifford Abrams of North White Plains, and formerly of Mt.Vernon, died on April 12. He was 60.
Abrams was born Oct. 4, 1953, to Rose Abrams in New York City. He was a licensed funeral director with Riverside Memorial Chapels in both New York City and Mt.Vernon.
Abrams is survived by his wife, Sharon (nee Seacor) Abrams of North White Plains; children,
Matthew Rubin of North White Plains and Melissa (Dante) Rinaldi of Livingston, N.J.; brother, Gary (Gina) Abrams of Birmingham, Ala.; and two nieces and one nephew.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 15 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at the Hawthorne Funeral Home. A Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, April 16 at the Holy Name of Jesus Church, Valhalla. Interment at the Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Hawthorne.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to either, The Lighthouse for the Blind or the National Kidney Foundation.
- 1 Hearing To Continue On Mount Vernon's 42 W. Broad Street Development
- 2 60-Year-Old Man Charged In 25 Cat Killings In Yonkers
- 3 IRS Warns Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 5 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers