MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Cecil M. Smith of Mount Vernon died Feb. 28. He was 69.
Smith was born Aug. 15, 1944, to Daniel Smith and Enid Williams, in Stony Hill, Port Antonio, Portland, Jamaica. He worked as an auto mechanic for over 40 years, both in Jamaica, and here in the United States.
Calling hours are Friday, March 7 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Whalen and Ball Funeral Home, Yonkers. Funeral Service will be private.
- 1 Mount Vernon Man Charged With DWI Over Memorial Day Weekend
- 2 Mount Vernon Woman Indicted On Manslaughter Charges in Attack With Car
- 3 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 4 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidental Shooting
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three