MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Cecil M. Smith of Mount Vernon died Feb. 28. He was 69.
Smith was born Aug. 15, 1944, to Daniel Smith and Enid Williams, in Stony Hill, Port Antonio, Portland, Jamaica. He worked as an auto mechanic for over 40 years, both in Jamaica, and here in the United States.
Calling hours are Friday, March 7 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Whalen and Ball Funeral Home, Yonkers. Funeral Service will be private.
- 1 Hutch Reopens After Overturned Vehicle Accident; Stop-And-Go Delays On I-95
- 2 Yonkers Police Investigate Possible Homicide After Naked Man Found On Run
- 3 Fire Displaces Five Families, Kills Four Cats In Yonkers
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To Mount Vernon Tuesday
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam