MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Cecil M. Smith of Mount Vernon died Feb. 28. He was 69.
Smith was born Aug. 15, 1944, to Daniel Smith and Enid Williams, in Stony Hill, Port Antonio, Portland, Jamaica. He worked as an auto mechanic for over 40 years, both in Jamaica, and here in the United States.
Calling hours are Friday, March 7 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Whalen and Ball Funeral Home, Yonkers. Funeral Service will be private.
- 1 Mount Vernon Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody
- 2 Authorities Investigating Woman Found Dead In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell
- 3 Mount Vernon Market Fined By Liquor Authority For Marijuana Use On Premises
- 4 Attorney General Joins Investigation Into Mount Vernon Holding Cell Death
- 5 Family Files $20M Suit Against Yonkers In Police Raid Fatal Fall Incident