MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. - Anthony L. Frusciante, Sr. of Mt. Vernon died April 26. He was 88.
Frusciante was born Aug. 26, 1925, in Mount Vernon to John and Josephine DiNunzio Frusciante. He worked for the U.S. Postal Service as a letter carrier for 41 years until retiring in 1994. He also served in World War II in the Pacific Campaign and was a member of the DAV.
Frusciante is survived by his children, Richard (Joan) Frusciante, Anthony (Paula) Frusciante, Theresa (Tony) Lisnak and Paul (Patricia) Frusciante; siblings, John (Josephine), Jerry (Mary Ann), Edith, Vera, and Dorothy (Walter); and nine grandchildren. He was predeceased by his wife, Angelina; and siblings, Anna, Ralph, Angelina and Frances.
Calling hours are from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. Monday, April 28 and Tuesday, April 29 at the Pelham Funeral Home, 64 Lincoln Ave., Pelham NY 10803. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Wednesday, April 30 at St. Catharine's Church, 25 2nd Ave., Pelham.
In lieu of flowers, donations can be made to a charity of your choice.
- 1 Funeral Arrangements Made For Raynette Turner In Mount Vernon
- 2 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Tuckahoe Man Charged With Cashing Same Check Twice
- 5 New Rochelle Native Jerome Kohlberg, Billionaire, Philanthropist, Dies