YONKERS, N.Y. - Adele (Impagliazzo) Fava of Yonkers died Feb. 26. She was 76.
Fava was born March 22, 1937, to Joseph and Leonilda (Spina) Impagliazzo. She lived much of her life in Mount Vernon before moving to Yonkers. She graduated from A.B Davis High School. She was a statistical typist for Morton A. Marks, Accountant for many years and was a member of the Ladies Auxiliary of the Anthony T. Fava Post.
Fava is survived by her daughters, Lori Fava (Brewster), Cathy Gardner (Thornwood), Cynthia Martinez ( Noel) (Massapequa); eight grandchildren; sister, Marie Curcio of Levittown; brothers-in-law, Eddie, Tommy and Johnny Fava and families; cousins; and nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Bernard Fava.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 28 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Yannantuono Funeral Home, 584 Gramatan Ave., Mount Vernon, NY 10552. Burial will be held at 9 a.m. Saturday, March 1 at St. John the Baptist Church. Interment will be at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Phelps Hospice, 701 North Broadway, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591.
- 1 Hearing To Continue On Mount Vernon's 42 W. Broad Street Development
- 2 IRS Warns Mount Vernon Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 Bill Cosby's Tarrytown Shows Are Still On Despite Sex Abuse Allegations
- 4 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 5 Westchester County Stores Are Among Best, Worst Black Friday Retailers