YONKERS, N.Y. - Adele (Impagliazzo) Fava of Yonkers died Feb. 26. She was 76.
Fava was born March 22, 1937, to Joseph and Leonilda (Spina) Impagliazzo. She lived much of her life in Mount Vernon before moving to Yonkers. She graduated from A.B Davis High School. She was a statistical typist for Morton A. Marks, Accountant for many years and was a member of the Ladies Auxiliary of the Anthony T. Fava Post.
Fava is survived by her daughters, Lori Fava (Brewster), Cathy Gardner (Thornwood), Cynthia Martinez ( Noel) (Massapequa); eight grandchildren; sister, Marie Curcio of Levittown; brothers-in-law, Eddie, Tommy and Johnny Fava and families; cousins; and nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Bernard Fava.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 28 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Yannantuono Funeral Home, 584 Gramatan Ave., Mount Vernon, NY 10552. Burial will be held at 9 a.m. Saturday, March 1 at St. John the Baptist Church. Interment will be at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Phelps Hospice, 701 North Broadway, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591.
- 1 Mount Vernon Market Fined By Liquor Authority For Marijuana Use On Premises
- 2 Attorney General Joins Investigation Into Mount Vernon Holding Cell Death
- 3 Initial Autopsy Results Inconclusive In Mount Vernon PD Holding Cell Death
- 4 Funeral Arrangements Made For Raynette Turner In Mount Vernon
- 5 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says