YONKERS, N.Y. - Adele (Impagliazzo) Fava of Yonkers died Feb. 26. She was 76.
Fava was born March 22, 1937, to Joseph and Leonilda (Spina) Impagliazzo. She lived much of her life in Mount Vernon before moving to Yonkers. She graduated from A.B Davis High School. She was a statistical typist for Morton A. Marks, Accountant for many years and was a member of the Ladies Auxiliary of the Anthony T. Fava Post.
Fava is survived by her daughters, Lori Fava (Brewster), Cathy Gardner (Thornwood), Cynthia Martinez ( Noel) (Massapequa); eight grandchildren; sister, Marie Curcio of Levittown; brothers-in-law, Eddie, Tommy and Johnny Fava and families; cousins; and nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Bernard Fava.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 28 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Yannantuono Funeral Home, 584 Gramatan Ave., Mount Vernon, NY 10552. Burial will be held at 9 a.m. Saturday, March 1 at St. John the Baptist Church. Interment will be at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Phelps Hospice, 701 North Broadway, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Mount Vernon Teen Goes For Scholarship In Culinary Arts Competition
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 Mount Vernon Wins Boys Basketball Crown; Three Title Games Moved To Monday
- 5 Mount Vernon Basketball Fans Celebrate Championship Win