YONKERS, N.Y. - Adele (Impagliazzo) Fava of Yonkers died Feb. 26. She was 76.
Fava was born March 22, 1937, to Joseph and Leonilda (Spina) Impagliazzo. She lived much of her life in Mount Vernon before moving to Yonkers. She graduated from A.B Davis High School. She was a statistical typist for Morton A. Marks, Accountant for many years and was a member of the Ladies Auxiliary of the Anthony T. Fava Post.
Fava is survived by her daughters, Lori Fava (Brewster), Cathy Gardner (Thornwood), Cynthia Martinez ( Noel) (Massapequa); eight grandchildren; sister, Marie Curcio of Levittown; brothers-in-law, Eddie, Tommy and Johnny Fava and families; cousins; and nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Bernard Fava.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 28 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Yannantuono Funeral Home, 584 Gramatan Ave., Mount Vernon, NY 10552. Burial will be held at 9 a.m. Saturday, March 1 at St. John the Baptist Church. Interment will be at Holy Sepulchre Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Phelps Hospice, 701 North Broadway, Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591.
- 1 Four Plead Guilty In Mount Vernon Gang Murder
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Mount Vernon, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Academy Holds Graduation For New Mount Vernon Firefighters
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Possible In Mount Vernon; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Mount Vernon