YONKERS, N.Y. -- The soldier who barricaded herself inside a building at Fort Lee in Virginia and later killed herself has been identified as a Yonkers resident, according to the Richmond Times-Dispatch.
Sgt. 1st Class Paula M. Walker, 33, had served in the Army for close to 14 years and had been stationed at Fort Lee since 2011 where she was a human resources specialist, the Times-Dispatch reported.
- 1 Mount Vernon Man Convicted In Fatal Stabbing Of Girlfriend Gets 25 To Life
- 2 Mount Vernon's Andre Jones Convicted Of Kidnapping, Robbery
- 3 New Medical-Surgical Unit At Montefiore Opens In Mount Vernon
- 4 National Weather Service: Mount Vernon's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 5 Walmart Fined For Overcharging New Yorkers For Coke